Income Protection Plus Cover
20% discount off your first two years’ premiums. *
Life is unpredictable and full of uncertainties. However, your income does not have to be one of them. You can protect your income from the majority of conditions that could leave you unable to work. Income Protection Plus could provide you with comprehensive income protection cover. In return for a small proportion of your salary each month, an Income Protection Plus plan could provide you with a regular, monthly income if you are unable to work due to illness or injury until you recover or reach age 65 (whichever comes first).
Highlights of the policy include:
- Cover up to 70% or £1,200 per week of your income (whichever is lower)
- Tailor cover to suit your individual needs
- No waiting period – cover starts as soon as your first contribution paid
- No penalty for making a claim and no limit to the number of claims you make
- Profit Share scheme – any profits are shared with members
- 95% of new claims paid over the last 3 years (2017-2019)
- Enhanced Loyalty Bonus^ – aims to provide insured members with a minimum capital sum of £10,000- and six-months income benefit to your family in the event of your death.
- GP24 – Free current access to a 24/7 app-based GP service putting healthcare in the palm of your hand with instant access to a GP .
- Exclusive discount on Will Writing services with one of the top Will Writing businesses in the UK.
- Member Benefits scheme – Access to our wide range of discounts and cashback on leading brands, activities and services.
- Health Assessment – Receive a free health assessment with a health screening specialist, for qualifying members, after 6 months of membership.
- Mortgage services – Access to mortgage advice without an admin fee or broker fee.
The PA Club works with PG Mutual to provide you with a 20% discount off your first two years’ premiums.* Get a Quick Quote today and help secure your income.
For details of this special offer visit www.pgmutual.co.uk/quotation and enter discount code ‘TPAC’ or call 0800 146 307.
^Applies to existing members as well.
*For full terms and conditions, visit https://www.pgmutual.co.uk/legal
PG Mutual is the trading name of Pharmaceutical and General Provident Society Ltd. Registered office: 11 Parkway, Porters Wood, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL3 6PA. Incorporated in the United Kingdom under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, Registered Number 462F. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, Firm Reference Number 110023.