The PA Club and City CV are partnering to present a FREE 30-minute webinar on 4th September 2018 at 13.00 to help you to create an attention-grabbing, key-word optimised and 100% complete LinkedIn profile which will get you noticed for the right reasons.
With over 500 million members worldwide LinkedIn is the premier professional networking site. An incredible 97% of recruiters and head-hunters use LinkedIn as their primary candidate source.
The webinar will be hosted by City CV’s CEO, Victoria McLean, an award-winning CV writer, former blue-chip recruitment manager and head hunter with 20+ years’ industry experience.
Use her unrivalled expertise to answer your burning questions on how to use this incredible networking tool to its full advantage. The programme will offer exclusive insights into:
- LinkedIn? The facts you need to know
- How to develop your online brand for your sector
- The ideal headline and summary – why every character counts
- The five biggest LinkedIn mistakes to avoid
- How to make your LinkedIn profile shine with the best key words
- The perfect upload
- Building and managing your network
- The most relevant LinkedIn groups for you – how to find them and make the most of them
- Live Q&A with Victoria
Register for the webinar here and transform your online presence.
If you are unable to listen to the webinar live, do still register, and we can email you a recording after the event.
Victoria is also speaking at The Ask Abbie Show on 12th October on “Your CV is Your Future, Not Your Past. Free to attend.