If I may introduce, Wayte Travel Management. We have been providing Business Travel services since 1980 (established in 1903) and have offices in London, Manchester, Stoke and Jersey. Wayte Travel specialise in ‘reducing airfares’ by combined the expertise of our consultants and using our £1.5bn buying power. Additionally, we regularly review our client’s requirements to ensure they are receiving the best possible ‘cost-saving opportunities’. We are very flexible and all elements of our service can be tweaked to ensure the service level you expect, is not only met, but exceeded.
There are many benefits for you, by using Wayte Travel:
- We do not charge you for making amendments or cancellation
- No Hotel booking fee if your traveller settles on departure
- Additional savings on British Airways of 6%-9% through BAOB?
- Very ‘unique’ and competitive fee structure
- One point of contact for all flights, hotels and other elements of travel, including visas
- Holding Flights – in most cases we can hold flights for 72 hours, giving you the flexibility to change or cancel without penalty
- We use our buying power of £1.5bn to save you money
- Management Information / Travel Reports (No Charge)
- Travel alerts and updates
- Full UK based 24/7 service for emergency bookings & changes (No Charge)
Visit Wayte Travel at the Ask Abbie Show (Stand no.12) to find out more and to be entered for a prize draw to win an overnight stay in the gorgeous May Fair Hotel.
Entry to The Ask Abbie Show is FREE: register here to attend.