SHOWCASE – a collection of fabulous venues in a fabulous venue
116 Pall Mall (Institute of Directors)
Tuesday 5th March 17:00 – 20:00
Registration is now open for SHOWCASE, an evening exhibition of some of London’s most iconic event spaces and high-end suppliers, organised jointly by The PA Club and Leading Venues of London. Here are 10 good reasons why you should attend
1.Over 60 exhibitors including gorgeous venues, ancient and new, such as The National Portrait Gallery, BMA House, No.4 Hamilton Place, Corinthia Hotel, minimalist Dutch hotel chain, citizenM, Gleneagles and Leeds Castle in Kent.
2. Conveniently hosted at 116 Pall Mall, in itself a fabulous venue with rooms of varying sizes catering for dinners, meetings, conferences etc. Nearest stations: Charing Cross and Green Park.
3. Pick up a pack of personalised business cards on arrival, courtesy of Carfax Cards.
4. Discover Molton Brown’s pop-up store and indulge in a little sensory pampering
5. Try on some of the Winser London S/S 2019 range, including capsule wardrobe items, “miracle dresses” and the Gillian Anderson collection.
6. Contact exhibitors in advance and set up appointments to make the most of your time there.
7. Enjoy some great hospitality with food and drink served during the evening
8. Pick up some great prizes including dinners for two, bottles of fizz, champagne afternoon tea, spa treatments – and even an overnight stay at “the most beautiful castle in the world”, Leeds Castle in Kent (above).
9. It starts at 17:00 and finishes at 20:00 so no need to leave the office during working hours.
10. Free to attend: register online.
Tuesday 5th March, 17:00 – 20:00
116 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5ED