For over 10 years, The PA Club has been bringing senior PAs and Executive Assistants together with suppliers who wish to do business with their companies. This core audience of over 15,000 buyers and influencers represents massive purchasing power, particularly in the areas of hotel accommodation, dining and conferencing, air tickets and private jets, corporate gifts, food and wine, staff training, recruitment, team-building and incentives. These PAs and EAs are the power behind the throne of businesses in all sectors. While our business remains largely London-based, we also have significant memberships in New York, Paris, Zurich and South Africa. As a supplier of the goods and services they need, you can engage with our members in a variety of ways:
As a Partner of The Club. The benefits of your year-long, renewable, membership include:
- Events and fam trips, ideal for those wishing to showcase their venue and/or services and a valuable way of building those all-important relationships with the buyers
- Club networking events – the opportunity to meet our PA/EA members face-to-face in the relaxed atmosphere of an evening drinks reception. Help approx 9 times a year in London and at intervals in New York, Zurich and Paris.
- Online Directory Listing
- Featured Partner listing – premium exposure on the Home Page of our website, with links to Directory listing and your website.
- Editorial and features on the website and in our weekly newsletter; PA competitions, special offers and advertorials
- Solo e-shots to our entire membership
- Tailored surveys of our PA/EA membership
- Social media presence
Ask Abbie@The PA Show, 26th & 27th February
The PA Club returns to Olympia with a dedicated exhibition space at The PA Show (formerly office*). Some 5000 visitors are expected to attend over the two days and the loyalty of our members to The Club and to our Ask Abbie advisory service means that we expect a significant number of our own members and of new PA/EAs to visit us. We have 20 exhibition spaces and exhibitors will benefit from pre-event marketing to our members and via The PA Show channels, a listing on The PA Show website and in the catalogue.
SHOWCASE: 5th March (at 116 Pall Mall) and 3rd July (at Draper’s Hall)
Organised in collaboration with Leading Venues of London, these evening events feature high-end venues and services, aimed at the event professional.
Meet the Buyer Days
Held approx. three times/year in central locations, this event combines informal networking with an afternoon of timed appointments. We arrange 12 15-minute meetings with PA/EAs who have requested to meet you, to discuss their company needs. Meet and chat with the other delegates over a buffet lunch and drinks at the end of the day.
We are happy to discuss all of these channels and to put together bespoke packages of a combination of services.
For further information about these opportunities, please complete the form below. Or you can contact us by phone at +44 (0)207 093 2052, or email Gary on firstname.lastname@example.org .