For over 15 years, The PA Club has been bringing senior PAs and Executive Assistants together with suppliers who wish to do business with their companies. This core audience of over 12,000 buyers and influencers represents massive purchasing power, particularly in the areas of hotel accommodation, dining and conferencing, air tickets and private jets, corporate gifts, food and wine, staff training, recruitment, team-building and incentives. These PAs and EAs are the power behind the throne of businesses in all sectors, with a range of responsibilities supporting high-powered individuals. While our business remains largely London-based, we also have significant memberships in New York, Paris and Zurich. As a supplier of the goods and services they need, you can engage with our members in a variety of ways:
As a Partner of The PA Club, you can take advantage of a range of channels for reaching those all-important direct bookers, including:
- Events and fam trips, ideal for those wishing to showcase their venue and/or services and a valuable way of building those all-important relationships with the buyers
- Club networking evenings – the opportunity to meet our PA/EA members face-to-face in the relaxed atmosphere of an evening drinks reception. Held approx 9 times a year in London and at intervals in Zurich and Paris.
- Online Directory Listing
- Featured Partner listing – premium exposure on the Home Page of our website, with links to Directory listing and your website.
- Editorial and features on the website and in our weekly newsletter; PA competitions, special offers and advertorials
- Solo e-shots to our entire membership
- Tailored surveys of our PA/EA membership
- Social media presence
- Talk to Tara – our dedicated referral service
The PA Club also runs a number of exhibitions
The PA Club@The PA Show (tbc)
20th July at Merchant Taylors’ Hall in the City, 17:00 – 20:00
20th October at The Royal Overseas League, 17:00 – 20:00
An evening exhibition, offering four hours of intensive networking aimed directly at corporate event bookers. Some 250-300 delegates expected during the course of the evening. Organised in partnership with Leading Venues of London and hosted at Church House Westminster. Poseur table format. Data collection, food, drink and wifi provided during the course of the evening. Multiple opportunities for pre-event promotion via LVL and The PA Club newsletter, website and social media.
We are happy to discuss all of these channels and to put together bespoke packages of a combination of services.
For further information about these opportunities, please complete the form below. Or you can contact us by phone at +44 (0)7793 240 867, or email Charmian on email@example.com