The PA Club is an unrivalled membership-only organisation, with thousands of key contacts at the most senior level across a wide variety of market sectors. There are a number of ways in which you can engage with our PA/EA members .
As a Partner of The Club. Benefits include:
- Events and fam trips, ideal for those wishing to showcase their venue and/or services and a valuable way of building those all-important relationships with the buyers
- Online Directory Listing
- Featured Partner listing – premium exposure on the Home Page of our website, with links to Directory listing and your website.
- Editorial and features on the website and in our weekly newsletter; PA competitions, special offers and advertorials
- Solo e-shots to our entire membership of over 3000 PA/EAs
- Tailored surveys of our PA/EA membership
The Ask Abbie Show
The Ask Abbie Show, a one-day exhibition of suppliers, provides a powerful and cost-effective way of showcasing your services to over 300 senior bookers and buyers. As well as the key opportunity to meet YOU, throughout the day there will be a series of forums and training sessions to attract the career PA.
The next Ask Abbie Show is scheduled for Friday 27th October 2017.
See www.theaskabbieshow.com for more information
Meet the Buyer Days
Held approx. three times/year in central locations, this event combines informal networking with an afternoon of timed appointments. We arrange 12 15-minute meetings with PA/EAs who have requested to meet you, to discuss their company needs. Meet and chat with the other delegates over a buffet lunch and drinks at the end of the day.
The next Meet The Buyers Day is scheduled for Friday 14th July, at The London Capital Club, EC2.
We are happy to discuss all of these channels and to put together bespoke packages of a combination of services.
For further information about these opportunities, please complete the form below. Or you can contact us by phone at +44 (0)207 093 2052, or email Gary on firstname.lastname@example.org or Bill on William.email@example.com for New York enquiries.