- This event has passed.
Nail that Interview – webinar with City CV
June 4 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
City CV & The PA Club present “How to win at Interview”
Are you planning your next job move and feeling concerned or anxious about the interview process? Has it been years since your last interview? Do you need an interview refresh? Is your interview technique letting you down?
We know how daunting it can be to go to a job interview, particularly if you are a bit out of practice and not sure what to expect. The right preparation will make all the difference and give you the confidence to answer those tricky questions. We are here to help. Learn from experts who have coached clients at all levels from a wide range of industries to help them secure their dream job.
- Get into the mind of recruiters and hirers from the get-go
- The simple technique to answer any and every question
- Use the FAB system to demonstrate your value
- Avoid interview clichés
- Show don’t tell in behavioural interviews
- Be smart: the critical prep you must do for an interview in accountancy
- Interview pitfalls: the three mistakes that 95% of interviewers will reject on
- How to frame your career break and return to work, including ‘flexibility’
- Live Q&A
The webinar will be delivered by Victoria McLean, CEO of City CV, an award-winning CV writing and interview coaching consultancy. Victoria is a former Recruitment Manager for Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs, and former headhunter. Victoria will be joined by Charmian Hislop.
Join us for all the top tips on Thursday 4th June 2020, from 12.30-13.30. Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1041845947518768652