Set in 850 acres of picturesque Scottish countryside, Gleneagles Hotel is a practical and inspirational venue for business events, conferences, team building, exhibitions and product launches. Conveniently located, the estate is just one hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh airports and has its own railway station (on the main London to Inverness line).
The five-star hotel’s 232 luxury bedrooms are complemented by a range of elegant and versatile meeting spaces, which can accommodate groups of every size, from board meetings for ten to conferences for 800.
Gleneagles Hotel at a glance:
• 232 luxury bedrooms
• A range of versatile event spaces
• Complimentary wireless internet access throughout the hotel
• In-house AV equipment, lighting systems and media facilities
• Dedicated events assistant, in-house AV Manager and technical support
• Bespoke catering
• Range of restaurants and bars – from relaxed lunches to Michelin starred fine dining
• Multi-award winning spa and wellness centre
• The Health Club – 2 indoor pools, 1 heated outdoor pool, thermal suite, gym
The Glorious Playground at a glance:
• 3 x 18 hole championship golf courses, including the PGA Centenary Course (host of the 2014 Ryder Cup).
• 9 hole par 3 PGA National Academy course
• Horse Riding
• Off-road driving
• Shooting School – clay pigeon and air rifle
• Gundog handling
Gleneagles boasts an unrivalled location and unparalleled experience in organising and hosting successful events. Your imagination will meet boundless opportunities at Gleneagles; it is a world of authentic & unforgettable experiences that are guaranteed to keep even the most diverse teams happy.
The hotel holds the Automobile Association’s supreme accolade of Five Red Stars and has been voted Best UK Hotel in the Incentive Travel category by Meetings & Incentive Travel magazine fourteen times. Furthermore, Gleneagles are proud to hold Gold status in the Green Tourism Business Scheme.